Simon and Lewis have always made great and entertaining videos and these are no exception!
Don't forget to head over to their website http://yogiverse.com/ and subscribe to their youtube channel!
Here is the 1.9 PreRelease 3 Update files:Pre-Release 3 .jar File
and here are the updated features/bugs list and the videos below:
- Pie-chart to F3 function.
- Crystal Blocksin Strongholds above a 3x3 pool of lava.(Fixing the broken blocks using Eye of Ender creates the Air Portal to the The Ender though this feature has not been fully implemented.))
- New Mobs:
- Baby Chicken
- Baby Cow
- Baby Mooshroom
- Baby Pig
- Baby Sheep
- Enchanted Items appear to be glowing with power.
- Exp Level Number above Exp Bar
- Signs now join together when placed next to each other.
- Mining bookshelves gives 3 books.
- Access to Skylands (possible bug in terrain generation)
- You can now drink Buckets of Milk and Glasses of Water, milk is now a cure that resets all potion effects when drunk.
- When holding a potion or Golden Apple the hot bar becomes lighter and more transparent.
- Item tooltips now have a purple border and the text for certain items (e.g. Golden Apple, Music Discs) is a different colour from that of other items.
- Debug Features:
- 1x1 glass pillars to spot Strongholds
- Bug Fixes:
- The large FPS lag on some PCs has been fixed.
- Fixed Snow Golems entering Love Mode.
- Notable Bugs: (Complete bug list)
- Rolling mouse over item ID 119 crashes the client
(this list compiled from minecraft wiki)
- Shearing a baby mooshroom turns it into an adult cow instead of a baby.
(Something I pulled from Jeb's Twitter Feed about potions!)
jeb_ Jens Bergensten In the prerelease, there are 161 brewable unique potions. Unless we change it, there will be 2,653 with all ingredients added.