Hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for stopping by!
- H1Z1 servers will be coming offline at 5AM Pacific. There is a general Daybreak maintenance at 6AM for 2-3 hours. H1Z1 servers will come back up after that maintenance.
- Patch Notes:
- Vehicles should no longer sink into ramps, stairs and deck expansions
- Fixed invisible zombies after being hit by cars on headshot-only servers.
- Fixed interaction problems with BBQs and furnaces.
- Fixed a bug with the direction of some melee particle effects.
- Nameplates and health bars should be appearing again on test
- The Nameplate should now line up with the player head.
- Fix for crash bug in the animation system
- Core Game: You can no longer stack First Aid Kits. First aid kits will override the effects from Bandages and Gauze. Bandages and Gauze can still be stacked with each other but not First Aid Kits.
- Battle Royale: Replaced First Aid Kits with Tactical First Aid Kits and replaced Bandages with Field Bandages. Tactical First Aid Kits stack with Field Bandages and Gauze. Field Bandages and Gauze can be stacked with each other.
- The fire axe will now work properly again.
- Removed recipe wipe from hardcore rule set.
- Fixed prone rifle rolling (works for both Male and Female) Hold down Shift+A or D while in prone
- Added Messaging to players to use [NUMPAD1] to Team Chat.
- Fixed issues where Gun slide would stay open ammo still remaining
- Added rewards to Team Battle Royale.
- Added Voice and Group indicators to nameplates.
- Object Placement is no longer allowed while crouching or prone.
- Fixed a problem causing some players to not appear to nearby players after initially spawning.
- Grenades now trigger the proper effects based on ground material.
- Toggle HUD resources remapped from “F” to “H” key by default.
- Fixed several bugs related to objects not detecting rain properly (campfires, dew collectors, etc).
- When teammate drops from team in the box of destiny, a notification should be sent to the other player(s) on the team indicating the present size of their team and the character name of the player that dropped.
- Fixed issue where some players were unaffected by bullets (invincible player/rubber bullet bug).
- Added global team chat to key binding/display in group window.
- General improvements to zombies and animal awareness.
- Multiple mics are now displayed on HUD .
- Nameplates now have a mic icon which appears during voice chat.
- Adjusted bear AI to be more responsive.
- Fixed bug where you were unable to place a wall on base expansion where the foundation and expansion meet.
- Fixed issue which caused the inventory window to close prematurely.
- Added team chat “How to use” notification to players in team BR.
- Added team member notification message in team BR.
- Zombies should no longer warp to another dimension occasionally after being run over by vehicles. Wormhole should be closed.
- Crop growth is now persistent after server restarts.
- Made changes to the Body Simulation. Sims should now work as designed.
- Lock codes should now work properly after server restarts.
- Made trees provide better cover versus projectiles.
- Updated iron sights position on rifle animations.
- BR: Turned off “Team kick” when player disconnects before the match starts.
- Bug fixed in base construction that could leave a foundation socket unusable until the next server restart.
- BR: Adjustments to the parachute sequence.
- BR: Added a text notification for matches that end in a draw.
- EDIT: Just fixed an issue that should alleviate the rubber-banding 10:40AM Pacific
Friday, July 31, 2015
Here are the 7/28 Patch Notes for H1Z1!!!
Monday, July 27, 2015
Looks like they're going to be selling a anthology of the Fallout Series for $50 which has some pretty cool addos along with a nuke bomb case ;) Here is the info from their store page:
Experience the definitive PC collection from the award-winning Fallout® series. Fallout Anthology features all five critically-acclaimed games and official add-ons in a premium collectible set including – Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition, Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition, Fallout Tactics, Fallout 2 and Fallout. Packaged in an exclusive mini-nuke storage case, complete with audible bomb sound and a space reserved to add your copy of Fallout 4, this is the ultimate collectible for Fallout fans.
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
Set more than 200 years following nuclear war, create any character you want and explore the open wastes of Washington, D.C. however you choose. Every minute is a fight for survival as you encounter Super Mutants, Ghouls, Raiders, and other dangers of the Wasteland. In addition to the critically-acclaimed Fallout 3, the Game of the Year Edition includes official add-ons: The Pitt, Operation: Anchorage, Broken Steel, Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta.
Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition
Battle your way across the heat-blasted Mojave Wasteland to the neon drenched Vegas Strip. Along the way you’ll be introduced to a colorful cast of characters, factions, mutated creatures and much more. The Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition comes complete with the full suite of add-ons: Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues, Lonesome Road, Courier's Stash and Gun Runners Arsenal.
In these dark times, the Brotherhood of Steel is all that stands between the rekindled flame of civilization and the radiated Wasteland. Take up arms, stand shoulder to shoulder with your brethren, and protect the weak, whether they like it or not. Your squadmates will be more dear to you than family and for those that survive there will be honor, respect and the spoils of war.
It’s been many years since your ancestors trod across the wastelands. As you search for the Garden of Eden Creation Kit to save your primitive village, your path is strewn with crippling radiation, megalomaniac mutants, and a relentless stream of lies, deceit and treachery. You begin to wonder if anyone really stands to gain anything from this brave new world.
After 80 years of idyllic Vault life, Vault 13’s vital water chip has malfunctioned. You are chosen by the Overseer to venture out into the Wasteland and save your fellow Vault Dwellers. Seek out a new microchip and return before the water supply runs out.
ONLY AVAILABLE TO SHIP TO THE CONTINENTAL U.S.
Here is the announcement from gamespot news:
Thursday, July 23, 2015
Rockstar released a patch earlier this week which is about 91mb and supposedly fixes the FPS issues for the PC, as well as others bug fixes. With that said they also stated their position on the support of mods specifically the online version of the game.
"As mentioned previously, we are not actively targeting players using mods in Story Mode, nor are we explicitly implementing protections against them in-game, Our primary focus is on protecting GTA Online against modifications that could give players an unfair advantage, disrupt gameplay, or cause griefing.Hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for stopping by!
"As a reminder, mods are still unauthorized and as such, Title Updates may cause Story Mode mods to behave in unexpected ways because they are not supported or tested, and players run them at their own risk."